Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance of a pdf manual for 1.46?

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if it's possible to do this? It's really awkward to download the manual pages and keep them intact.

Cheers,

John

2nd this request...even if its a zipped up version of the html. Having them in the secure area means that we have to delve around for our account pw every time we want to look at it, and we can only see them on the net enabled machines, which isn't that common here.

Cheers
    Digital Progression

Comment

All for it!
      Souplesse n'oblige

Comment

yes please!

Comment

Big time agree, It is the one thing I have a gripe about

Tom
          Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.

Comment

I would just wait to 1.5 is ready. Its not hard to convert a html to pdf. So if its really needed I can do it, It will change next time there is an update.

tlo

Comment

it's just that if you save the pages out it doesnt always save any of the images with it - bit of a pain in the nads.

Comment

Yeah...someone should really do this. I like a printed reference.
                -----Dwayne D. Ellis-----

Comment

we've pointed Offline Explorer Pro at it with some good success, but it would be nice not have to do so every time theres an update.
                  Digital Progression

Comment

First off, thanks to the team for keeping the VRay online help pages updated!

Yes, a zip of the html help pages, a .chm help file, or a PDF would be really, really appreciated. As others have already said, trying to download the updated help pages for later review is very cumbersome and time-consuming. Adjusting them for local reference takes even more time.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, a download of the help info would be terrific!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X