Thank you for total chaos 2018!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for total chaos 2018!

...maybe i`m still too stoked or banana to find an existing thread about total chaos in here, but if so yeah i can go first!

Thank you so much for that event!

I can hardly explain what a great experience that was!

First, i`m a fan of your base Sofia. For me it was the first time traveling that far to eastern territory so honestly i had no clue what to expect.
    What i found was a beautiful city in an astounding mountain panorama around, best weather you kind ask for,
    open minded and friendly people all over town (hihi hooked up with some random local dudes first night and had great fun but thats a whole different story...).
    At the very first second at the convention you could almost grab the positiv atmosphere between everybody. It was like this through all the event, from staff to speakers, guests like me etc.

It was really a encouraging mood to just approach people start a chat, exchange, have a drink, really meet people.
    I ended up having some good conversations with guys i would say they`re kind of responsible for that i do renders now.
    I mean c`mon how awesome is that having a chat with somebody that influenced you that much. See my pic with marek & co and also vlado!

Not to mention how i enjoyed the various super interesting speakers. So much new in just two days. It was like having an imploding mind on an hourly basis listening and watching their presentations.
    I discovered a lot of new things, companys, people, stuff that i wasn`t even aware of they exist!
    Polymachine and Fabio`s youtube channel just to mention two of many!

You could think why is this guy so hyped maybe that was just a regular convention. Let me explain shortly why it was such a relieving experience.
    Maybe some of you already know i have long background in skateboarding culture.
    In skateboarding there`s lot of people around who likes it, knows it, think its cool so on.
    But doing it for some time you soon realize there is not that much people really commit themselves for it 100%.

Over the years those who do become like a family, i guess you know what i mean. The core!

So as i`m doing my one-man 3d show like over a decade now, i really realised now right at the event how i isolated myself for all that time. As i came to totalchaos what i found was exactly that driving community that i was looking for, because i already knew how cool it is to be part because of skateboarding. Yeah i`m hyped a new door opened for me somehow.

It was a great benefit for me in every way to made that trip to sofia, so much inspiration, laughter and new friends! I can`t wait to repeat that next year, if you hestitated a little bit like i did and eventually didn`t go, i really can only encourage you to go there next year!
    Last edited by olika; 21-05-2018, 02:47 AM.
    OLIKA
    www.olika.de

OLIKA
    www.olika.de

Comment

Hey Oliver, totally agree with all you wrote above, it was a great show and it was good to meet you there. I'm already looking forward to going back. For their first big conference ChaosGroup really nailed it. They looked after us all so well.
      www.bmcaff.com

Comment

Thanks for sharing this , I'm so jealous now hahaha =D
        I've watched Fabio video about the event and Facebook live that chaos group shared and I felt the amazing atmosphere and that was really inspiring !
        Will differently try to make it next year !
        will any of these talks be available for watching later?
        I found the keynote one on Youtube but I hope to see the full presentations too
        -------------------------------------------------------------
        Simply, I love to put pixels together! Sounds easy right : ))
        Sketchbook-1 /Sketchbook-2 / Behance / Facebook

Comment

It was amazing! Surprisingly how many people, and how smooth it went. Great stuff to learn, and cool people to meet. Can't wait for the next one!
          Hristo Velev
          MD/FX Lead, Bottleship VFX
          Sofia, Bulgaria

Comment

can you make the next one in New Zealand...lovely over here
            e: info@adriandenne.com
            w: www.adriandenne.com

Comment

Very glad you liked the event and thanks for coming! I know how much effort went into organizing it and it's good to know it paid off It was awesome to see all these people come from all over the world and share their experiences.

We hope to post many of the talks online, although it will take a while to process everything.

Best regards,
              Vlado
              I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Originally posted by olika View Post
                ...maybe i`m still too stoked or banana to find an existing thread about total chaos in here, but if so yeah i can go first!

Thank you so much for that event!

I can hardly explain what a great experience that was!

First, i`m a fan of your base Sofia. For me it was the first time traveling that far to eastern territory so honestly i had no clue what to expect.
                What i found was a beautiful city in an astounding mountain panorama around, best weather you kind ask for,
                open minded and friendly people all over town (hihi hooked up with some random local dudes first night and had great fun but thats a whole different story...).
                At the very first second at the convention you could almost grab the positiv atmosphere between everybody. It was like this through all the event, from staff to speakers, guests like me etc.

It was really a encouraging mood to just approach people start a chat, exchange, have a drink, really meet people.
                I ended up having some good conversations with guys i would say they`re kind of responsible for that i do renders now.
                I mean c`mon how awesome is that having a chat with somebody that influenced you that much. See my pic with marek & co and also vlado!

Not to mention how i enjoyed the various super interesting speakers. So much new in just two days. It was like having an imploding mind on an hourly basis listening and watching their presentations.
                I discovered a lot of new things, companys, people, stuff that i wasn`t even aware of they exist!
                Polymachine and Fabio`s youtube channel just to mention two of many!

You could think why is this guy so hyped maybe that was just a regular convention. Let me explain shortly why it was such a relieving experience.
                Maybe some of you already know i have long background in skateboarding culture.
                In skateboarding there`s lot of people around who likes it, knows it, think its cool so on.
                But doing it for some time you soon realize there is not that much people really commit themselves for it 100%.

Over the years those who do become like a family, i guess you know what i mean. The core!

So as i`m doing my one-man 3d show like over a decade now, i really realised now right at the event how i isolated myself for all that time. As i came to totalchaos what i found was exactly that driving community that i was looking for, because i already knew how cool it is to be part because of skateboarding. Yeah i`m hyped a new door opened for me somehow.

It was a great benefit for me in every way to made that trip to sofia, so much inspiration, laughter and new friends! I can`t wait to repeat that next year, if you hestitated a little bit like i did and eventually didn`t go, i really can only encourage you to go there next year!
                I agree with everything you said, Oliver.
                And I really like, that I met you and many great people such as you.

And of course that I had at last a handshake with Vlado
                Last edited by Zakkorn; 24-05-2018, 11:06 AM.
                Dual Xeon 2690 v3, Asus Z10PE-D8 WS, 64GB, SSD Win10, TitanX(Maxwell)

Comment

i missed this one... but maybe i will make it next year...
                  https://linktr.ee/cg_oglu
                  Ryzen 5950, Geforce 3060, 128GB ram

Comment

Hey Oliver,
                    I agree it was a great event! Nice meeting you at the bar on the last evening.

I could not believe when I heard that it was all arranged in only a few month.

Very much looking forward to next year.

Cheers, Florian
                    Florian von Behr
                    CG Supervisor
                    The Scope GmbH
                    Behance

Comment

Working...
                    X