Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Ray Next Download

Hello

Have I understand correctly that V-Ray Next has been released? I have bought V-ray ages ago and I've got every uploads since then. But I can't find the Next anywhere in my downloads. Do I need to upgrade my license somehow or where can I find this?

Thanks
    Mikko

Because it's a major release my understanding is that you will need to purchase an updated licence.
    Check out my (rarely updated) blog @ http://macviz.blogspot.co.uk/

www.robertslimbrick.com

Cache nothing. Brute force everything.

Comment

V-Ray Next is our first paid upgrade in a while (three and a half years to be precise). If you have any questions about the upgrade and possible options, please email us at sales@chaosgroup.com

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Okay, thank you!

Comment

Will Next be now licensed on per year bases only? I have 3.6 now. Can I get a "one time" upgrade from 3.6 to Next?
          www.hrvojedesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crayox13 View Post
            Will Next be now licensed on per year bases only? I have 3.6 now. Can I get a "one time" upgrade from 3.6 to Next?
            There are several options. For me, it was $580 to upgrade and $480 if I were to purchase the annual option.
            Bobby Parker
            www.bobby-parker.com
            e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
            phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
            • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
            • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
            • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
            • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

So what's the verdict Bobby? Good stuff! Hoping to get my process going tomorrow.

Comment

I had bought my Vray 3.5 last March 2017 and i have paid more than €900 for it. I think the price is overloaded accordind to the upgrade prices--> €420 is like buying half-a-vray-new -version in less than a year just for an upgrade. Specially if you working as a Freelance.
                In fact for the people o had bought early vray versions 3.xx they had a lot more free upgrades than I. At least lower the upgrade prices for the ones who bought Vray 3.5.
                That´s my opinion!

Comment

Working...
                X