Vray Next Rendered Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Next Rendered Lines

I havent had this be an issue before. BF+LC leaving these lines. Doesn't do it ever time and the lines dont appear in the same area every time. I am using the Vray Clipper so my hunch is thats what is causing this. Re-rendering the region will remove it.

I haven't seen this before - would it be possible to send us some simplified version of the scene to support@chaosgroup.com so that we can check what's going on?

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Yes! I was having this issue too and reported it a few weeks back. I think turning my sun visibility off solved it for me.
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com
      e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
      phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
      • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
      • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

I did a quick test and seemed like upping the AA time may have cleared it up but I will send Vlado a file

Comment

Might have something to do with the vrayclipper? Is that what I'm seeing?
          Brendan Coyle | www.brendancoyle.com

Comment

It could be 100%. This is the first time I have used the Vray Clipper and the only time I have seen this so...

Comment

Is there any geometry matching those lines between the clipper and the camera? I think what's been suggested before is to turn up the Max transp. levels in the Vray tab. Could be wrong.
              Brendan Coyle | www.brendancoyle.com

Comment

No, no relationship and they float around in different parts of the scene.

Comment

Working...
                X