Unhandled exception when Render to Texture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unhandled exception when Render to Texture

Hi, I have been trying to "render to texture" and keep getting this error. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks a lot.

Here is the Vraylog text file as well.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Comment

[2018/Aug/9|20:05:03] warning: V-Ray VFB is enabled but no save option is selected - baked textures will be lost.
      [2018/Aug/9|20:05:03] warning: Please select a VFB output option or use the 3dsmax VFB.
      [...]
      [2018/Aug/9|20:05:05] Tracing 250000 image samples for light cache in 64 passes.
      [...]
      [2018/Aug/9|20:05:07] Light cache contains 23 samples.
      [...]
      [2018/Aug/9|20:05:07] error: UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: Rendering region (992,1024)-(1024,1056)

Something may be wrong in your setup.
      Have you tried resetting the render settings?
      Does it render fine if you do not render a region?
      Lele
      Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
      ----------------------
      emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
      The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Could it be that you used max default maps instead of the Vray ones. Like "Complete Map" instead of "VrayCompleteMap". This usually causes unhandled exceptions when baking textures.

Comment

Originally posted by samuel_bubat View Post
          Could it be that you used max default maps instead of the Vray ones. Like "Complete Map" instead of "VrayCompleteMap". This usually causes unhandled exceptions when baking textures.
          I do this mistake almost every time I need to bake textures (1-2 times per year ) it would be great if Vray can hide these incompatible maps .
          -------------------------------------------------------------
          Simply, I love to put pixels together! Sounds easy right : ))
          Sketchbook-1 /Sketchbook-2 / Behance / Facebook

Comment

Wanted to say thanks a lot for the advice. I didn't have time to troubleshoot more but will get back to it.

Comment

Working...
            X