Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some buckets are rendering darker

Hi there,

I'm testrendering a panoramic image, at 8000*4000px, I'm getting some buckets that are rendered darker than others.
    What could cause this? And how can I get rid of it?
    Attached Files
    Pieter
    claar.be

Adaptive lights and light cache is the issue at the minute apparently!

Comment

That's what I thought, but I think his issue might be a different issue. The adaptive issue is more subtle.
      Bobby Parker
      www.bobby-parker.com
      e-mail: info@bobby-parker.com
      phone: 2188206812

My current hardware setup:
      • Ryzen 9 5900x CPU
      • 128gb Vengeance RGB Pro RAM
      • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
      • ​Windows 11 Pro

Comment

We have similar issues over DR.
        Did you render this over DR?
        Martin
        http://www.pixelbox.cz

Comment

Hi there,

indeed, I've had those issues with the adaptive dome light, but they were only just visible.
          Because I'm rendering with only my workstation it wouldn't be a DR issue either.

However when abandoning the HDR domelight, and using vray sky and sun the blocks dissappear.

Pieter
          claar.be

Comment

Please send me the scene.
            If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
            Chaos

Comment

In my opinion darker buckets are sometimes caused by some remaining elements of a former rendering the RAM of the machines. Another cause can be a network setup, where no all ressources are visible for the machine, which executes DR. When I restart both of my machines (after complete shutdown) my renderings doesnt have darker buckets, which they had before.I resartet the machines. I had a rendering where I changed the position of the sun I had buckets with the old position and buckets with the new position of the sun. The sun was not inserted with a xref scene (sometimes only the xref scenes are not updated)..
              Workstation: Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4,20GHz 64 GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro P5000, Win10 Prof.<br>Rendernode: AMD Threadripper 2990wx 64 GB RAM, Win 10 Prof. MAX 2021.3, VRay 5 hotfix2, ForestPack, RailClone, RichDirt, KStudio ProjectManager....

Comment

It would be best to send the scene to Peter Matanov and we'll figure it out.

Best regards,
                Vlado
                I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
                X