Vray Next Batch Rendering Problems!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Next Batch Rendering Problems!

I have tried batch rendering for different scene and files. But now it cannot batch render the different camera even I have set every batch rendering settings right!
    It batch renders the viewport scene for the next coming renderings. Is it a bug or can anything solve this problem?
    Thanks!

This works fine here, according to my tests. Which V-Ray Next/3ds Max version are you using exactly?
    Miroslav Ivanov
    Chaos Cosmos

Comment

Figured it out! I have to switch my viewport to perspective everytime before I started the batch rendering. Otherwise, it will only batch render the same image from my Camera on viewport. Thanks!

Comment

Wow, thank you for tip, I was going crazy.
        In any case there is something strange I can't understand.
        First of all, this problem happens just with 3dsmax 2018.
        The 2016 version is ok.

Next problem is that, if you switch to a Perspective view before starting Batch render, it loses the white color balancing of the cameras.

I've tried launching a "net render" batch rendering and all is fine, it changes cameras and load the correct camera attributes.

It is a 3dsmax bug or Vray one?

Both 2016 and 2018 with Vray Next 1.1
        Last edited by bardo; 30-01-2019, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Big thanks too. I was wondering, why sometimes I got always the same camera when rendering a batch, switching to perspective did the trick Same problem exists in both Max 2019 and 2020 using Vray Next 2.1 GPU.

Comment

Working...
          X