3117 warnings in frame buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3117 warnings in frame buffer

I'm not sure if it's because of the complexity of the scene im working on, but I've been getting these types of errors pretty frequently. Currently using the latest stable nightly.

Hello,

Could you send the scene to support together with some steps that lead you to the error ?

Best regards,
    Yavor
    Yavor Rubenov
    V-Ray for 3ds Max developer

Comment

Hi Yavor, I unfortunately can't send this file for a few reasons. I did however realize that many of the problems went away after disabling sli (NVlink)

I was constantly getting errors of "not enough memorry", cuda errors etc, some more screen shots here.

I am using 2x 2080ti, with the NVlink bridge. When I have if off there are very few errors. How do I know for sure that NVlink is working in Vray? Currently working on a big scene in pieces, but will need the NVlink to work for the final render. Atteched some of the errors I was getting with SLI on

Comment

Here are some more. What about NVLink could be causeing this, if that's really the cause?

Thanks

Comment

Everything seems to work okay here. It will be very hard to tell what is going on without a repro scene. As usual, you might try installing latest drivers.

Best,
          Blago.
          V-Ray fan.
          Looking busy around GPUs ...
          RTX ON

Comment

Working...
          X