Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Glass Transparent is not Coated

Hi,

So i have this problem, I'm trying to make this bottle and in the real life it is somehow transparent but still green in the base color... Every time that i'm trying to get like a perfect refraction with transparent background, I lose the sort of a depth from it... I get the transparent background but is fully transparent, and has no green in it? I don't seem to understand how this will properly work, but with the fog color system on doesn't seem to work as i want it.... I've attached some photos that can explain better what i'm trying to get. I the example with natural bottle it can be easily that the bottle are somehow transparent but colored in the base of the material.... In my render is green only in the reflection but the part where is perfect transparent doesn't get that green coat.

Thank you in advance.

You should use colored fog, leaving reflection and refraction colors de-saturated.
    Lele
    Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
    ----------------------
    emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
    The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Working...
    X