IPR not an option in Viewport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPR not an option in Viewport

I just upgraded to VRay Next 1.1 and am having some issues.
    One thing I've noticed is that IPR is not an option in viewport for me. I've tried looking for the Nitrous VRay option in the custom menu (not there) plus tried to run the menu rebuild fix. Still no luck. Not sure what to try next.
    The second thing I've noticed is that the BB DR workflow is quite unresponsive and way slower than 3.6. Just sending a job to the network can take several minutes. Not sure why that is, but it's discouraging as I'm getting ping task timeout errors. The only thing I can think of is that I switched from dongle licensing to online, so maybe that's the hangup? I guess I'm always reluctant to upgrade because it never seems to go smooth for me.

Thanks

Dave

David Anderson
    www.DavidAnderson.tv

Software:
    Windows 10 Pro
    3ds Max 2023.3 Update
    V-Ray GPU 6 Update 1

Hardware:
    Puget Systems
    TRX40 EATX
    AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X 32-Core 3.69GHz
    2X NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090
    128GB RAM

Hi Dave,

Do you use any of the following Max versions 2017/2018/2019 ? IPR is supported for those versions only. If yes, then try to add it manually from here :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3dsmax_2019-01-29_10-10-11.png
Views:	1862
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	1024544

It would be best to create one support ticket in our system about the Backburner/DR issue you have. Including all details, version, logs from the machines, short video if possible.

Tashko Zashev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
    X