Strange issues with biped and object shadow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange issues with biped and object shadow

See attachments... I have a strange issue I've never seen before: I keep getting this error, a frame rate change message. I can't seem to find anyone talking about if I google the error. It does not matter if i select quantize or map frames the results are still broken. The shadows on the bikes are rendering offset and the biped lady breaks. It occurs every time when I use backburner or it occurs half the time i just render locally.

You can see the error in the screenshot and also you can see the bike shadow in one screenshot and the bike shadow and broken rider in another screenshot.

Both bipeds and bike objects are merged in scene so i don't see how it is even possible they don't have a matching frame rate from the current one.

Maybe the bike shadow is a vray error but i suspect it has nothing to do with vray, just thought i'd see if anyone here had a clue as to that message and how to fix it properly.
    Attached Files
    WerT
    www.dvstudios.com.au

Simply merging the original biped files wont match your current frame rate (unless the frame rate is the same to start with) as the way the keyframes are worked out for the biped system works a bit different (you'll also get weird results trying to merge different scene units)

You can try open the original files, then bake the biped animation, save the file as a new name (so you dont mess up your original), then merge the new file into your scene.
    Last edited by Morne; 02-02-2019, 11:20 AM.
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

Thanks morne. I baked the body using point cache and deleted the bones and it works.
      WerT
      www.dvstudios.com.au

Comment

Working...
      X