Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VrayOCIO UI bug.

Hi all!

Recently I was trying out the VrayOCIO node and stumbled upon a little issue.

The colorspace profiles list of the file I loaded, seemed way too short.

It turned out that I had to manually hit the arrow keys on the keyboard in order to progress the dropdown list and see the rest of the entries.
    All the dropdowns in the VrayOCIO node are missing a scrollbar. (not a UI designer by any means, but I think scrollbars appear in dropdowns, when there's only a sufficient number of entries). In my case, there's about a 100 entries, and it's not really obvious that there's more than the initially visible part of the list. (30 or so)

Max 2019 / Vray 4.10.01.00001

Thanks for the pointer, will fix it.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Please send me the OCIO package you are using.
      If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
      Chaos

Comment

Originally posted by slizer View Post
        Please send me the OCIO package you are using.

it happens with default Aces 1.0.3, or others, does not matter really, simply there is no scrollbar in that map...

While we are at the topic. Why is loading the profiles soooo sloooow in V-ray for Max? It takes like 5-10 seconds to open empty VFB with OCIO on and Aces 1.0.3 . Very same profile takes almost no time to open VFB in V-ray for Houdini. Also Redshift OCIO in VFB opens in no time in Max. Therefor my conclusion is, there is something fishing with loading OCIO and V-ray VFB in Max.
        I tested open speed with OCIO VFB ON in Windows 7 and 10 max 2017, and vray 3.6 ,4.x, AMD and Intel ..., all instances same, 5-10s to open. Will be great if you can improve it.
        Last edited by psanitra; 03-04-2019, 10:37 AM.
        Noemotion.net - www.noemotion.net

Peter Sanitra - www.psanitra.com

Noemotionhdrs.net - www.noemotionhdrs.net

Comment

Working...
        X