Render Current Frame - Which camera/view gets rendered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render Current Frame - Which camera/view gets rendered

When pressing the Render Current Frame button I cannot figure out which view will get rendered. I select a viewport and hit that button and another viewport gets rendered. Then I have to figure out which viewport VRay is stuck rendering and change the camera in that viewport. I still can't figure out the logic. This the one bug that drives me nuts all day long.

I would like it to work like this: I select a viewport and press the Render Current Frame button and that is the viewport that gets rendered unless I lock it down in the render setting dialogue.

Which "render current frame" button are you referring to? Where are you getting that button?

Are you talking about the teapot icon far right on the VFB? If so, then that isnt the render current frame button, its the "render last" button. Meaning it will render whatever was the last frame you rendered.

If you're talking about the one on the V-Ray toolbar, then that button does the same as above. That may be a bug, or it may just be the button on the v-ray toolbar that is named incorrectly, in which case it should get fixed
    Last edited by Morne; 09-04-2019, 11:50 AM.
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Comment

Working...
    X