Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray Next GPU Bucket rendering black

Hello!

I have zero issues rendering in progressive mode using GPU but, when I switch to bucket rendering the VFB comes out black for every channel. The buckets appear to be calculating the image due to speed varying on different areas of the image. Anyone else have this issue?
    GPU I am using locally is a Titan xp. I also distribute to a render machine with 8 P5000's.
    Last edited by Dan Kraemer; 16-05-2019, 01:07 PM.

Can you please send us a simple scene with the issue to support@chaosgroup.com for investigation?
    Hristo Dimitrov | chaos.com
    Chaos Cosmos Representative | cosmos.chaos.com

Comment

Sure thing. E-mail has been sent. Thank you!

Comment

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution for this?

Comment

Yes, the issuse is resolved. My problem was caused by saving over render presets from previous versions of V-ray which carried over to V-ray NEXT. The solution was to start new render presets from scratch using the default settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Kraemer View Post
            Yes, the issuse is resolved. My problem was caused by saving over render presets from previous versions of V-ray which carried over to V-ray NEXT. The solution was to start new render presets from scratch using the default settings.
            This is really an interesting find, thank you!
            Lele
            Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
            ----------------------
            emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
            The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Working...
            X