X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V ray for 3ds max macroScript pops up after pressing Wireframe

A macroScript pops up after pressing Wireframe

Hello,

Which version of V-Ray do you use. If you are using V-Ray 3.x could you try to delete the following files VRay-VRayGPUViewportIPR.mcr and VRay-VRayViewportIPR.mcr located here and try again:
    C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Local\Autode sk\3dsMax\2019 - 64bit\ENU\usermacros
    Martin Minev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by Martin.Minev View Post
      Hello,

Which version of V-Ray do you use. If you are using V-Ray 3.x could you try to delete the following files VRay-VRayGPUViewportIPR.mcr and VRay-VRayViewportIPR.mcr located here and try again:
      C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Local\Autode sk\3dsMax\2019 - 64bit\ENU\usermacros
      Hi Martin, thanks for your response, but it is not working unfortunately, same error message pops up. Below is the version of 3ds max and V-ray

3d max version: 2019
      Vray version: V-Ray 3.60.05 for 3ds Max 2019 ADV
      Windows version: win10 64bit

Comment

I seem to get the same message too when I install V-Ray 3.7 after I’ve had V-Ray Next installed. Will look into it.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Hi, we have fixed this in the last update of V-Ray Next, that is currently on the site, the code in the scripts should look like this for example:

Code:
          on isEnabled do (
          if (vrayViewportIPRControl!=undefined) then
          vrayViewportIPRControl 0 1
          else
          false
          )
          The problem is that 3ds Max caches the macroscripts and they are loaded even if V-Ray is uninstalled, you should delete all the .mcr files that start with "VRay - " in the "C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Local\Autode sk\3dsMax\2019 - 64bit\ENU\usermacros" folder. The needed files would be recreated anyway on the next run.

Best regards,
          Alexander
          Last edited by alexander.kazandzhiev; 29-05-2019, 02:33 AM.
          Alexander Kazandzhiev
          V-Ray for 3ds Max developer

Comment

Working...
          X