Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consistent crash when rendering tyMesher with motion blur...but only when modifier applied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consistent crash when rendering tyMesher with motion blur...but only when modifier applied

I'm having a strange issue where a tyMesher mesh (from tyFlow) renders fine when motion blur is enabled, until I apply a modifier to it...at which point a crash immediately occurs during the Light Cache phase of rendering.

Vray 3.60.04, attached is the minidump, as well as the scene file and cache. Hit render and it should crash (you may need to point the tyCache to the included cache files first). If you get a tyFlow version warning when you open the file, you can ignore it. You should also be able to ignore any missing map warnings, as the crash is not shader dependent and happens even if a simple Standard material is applied.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tysonibele; 06-08-2019, 11:19 AM.

Hello,

I'm trying to reproduce it here for easier debugging but I'm getting a crash when opening the scene:
    my_3dsmax_minidump.zip

Best regards,
    Yavor
    Yavor Rubenov
    V-Ray for 3ds Max developer

Comment

Hmm that's odd...perhaps you're using an older tyFlow build than v0.16042?....I will PM you the latest build.

Comment

Working...
      X