problem with selecting proxies when using new maxtreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with selecting proxies when using new maxtreme

Vlado I'm testing new maxtreme 7.003 and there is problem when selecting proxies displayed as bounding box. You can select it clicking and draging mouse on bounding box but it's impossible to select it just clicking on bounding box like it is when using OpenGl or DX driver.
    Luke Szeflinski
    :: www.lukx.com cgi

Hmm, I'll try to look at it, but I'm not sure it is a problem of VRay specifically.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

when i installed maxtreme, all of my proxys disappeared. if you change the video driver back to opengl they appear. must be the maxtreme driver.

Comment

i had another problem with the vray proxies...i started a scene on my desktop computer and continued working with it on the laptop...i noticed that all the proxys were at the wrong place, the pivot points were on another position...when i fixed it and moved back to the other computer the proxies were again at the wrong position. very strange...
        no maxtreme involved though...
        Marc Lorenz
        ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
        www.marclorenz.com
        www.facebook.com/marclorenzvisualization

Comment

plastic_ maybe you had different path for thse proxies and they were pointing to different proxies.
          Luke Szeflinski
          :: www.lukx.com cgi

Comment

I had some weird problem with maxtremes, when I would switch from shaded view to wire frame the objects would shift and distort , looked like the vertices were moving arround, ressetting the xform on the objects fixed them until I edited them . I'm back to OpenGL....
            Eric Boer
            Dev

Comment

I just tried the driver but switching back to OpenGL too, because I always have npower coverted Step files, they disappear in wireframe mode
              You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

Working...
              X