VRayUserColor rendering black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRayUserColor rendering black

Has something changed with how VRayUserColour works in the latest few updates? Had been working fine in earlier versions of Next.

Any object with VRayUserColor in the diffuse map slot and a attribute set in object properties now renders black.

See screenshot and attached files. All objects set with the same material, one with color attributes set in object properties. All settings default except auto exposure.

VRayUserColor is no longer included in documentation for Next.

V-Ray Next 2.1, Max 2019.

Attached Files
    Hardware: Intel i9 9900k - 32 GB RAM - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 & i7 10875H - 32GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070

Hello! Can you try to remove the semicolon in object properties to see if this will resolve the problem?

Best,
    Tanya
    Tanya Todorova
    QA

Comment

Hi thank you, that seems to have solved the issue.

Why has this behaviour changed? It makes it hard to include this attribute for an object which has a number of other user defined properties...

The attribute value format examples should be updated to reflect this change.

Thanks.
      Last edited by agrieveson; 10-10-2019, 09:09 AM.
      Hardware: Intel i9 9900k - 32 GB RAM - NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 & i7 10875H - 32GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070

Comment

Hello! I've logged it under VMAX-9160 in our bug tracking system and I'll write back to you when we have any news.

Best,
        Tanya
        Tanya Todorova
        QA

Comment

Working...
        X