No announcement yet.

Trouble with DR rendering an animation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with DR rendering an animation?

I have an animation setup - a fly through. The irr map and lightcache are precaculated and then i'm using these to render the final mages.
    It all was working fine - but now I get an error saying the actual file that i'm rendering to (the filename.exr) could not be transferred to the render node and hence it doesn't join in the render?
    All paths etc are the same on both computers? I'm very confused now - it worked initially - and now I can't get it to work at all!?

Just to add - all other assets are transferring ok (maps etc) and in the Vray 'listener' I can see that they all transfer ok - it's just the actual file that i'm trying to save - the output file that's reporting the error ?

Comment

Does this happen on every scene or on a particular one? You might want to check the systems' writing permissions. If it's on a specific scene, could you send it to support@chaosgroup.com along with your V-Ray and host platform versions so we can take a look? Mention this thread in the e-mail as well.
      Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
      X