Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Generate preview cause error:[vfb::RenderViewPixelBufferlf::getChannelPixels]-1:Missing region data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generate preview cause error:[vfb::RenderViewPixelBufferlf::getChannelPixels]-1:Missing region data

Hi, with Vray5 every time that a disable memory frame buffer using generate preview it gives me this error:[vfb::RenderViewPixelBufferlf::getChannelPixels]-1:Missing region data. The render finish correctly if i do it inside 3dsmax but If i use this method with backburner it' create a correct .vrimg file and a black .jpg. The real problem is that after finish the render backburner try to restart render and after some retry stop the render and do not start the next one.
    Never have this problem with vray next or previous version.
    Thanks, Alessandro

Hello,

Thank you for pointing that out. I'll make a note for our developers to look into (internal bug tracker ID: VMAX-10162).

Best regards,
    Philip
    Philip Shounev
    QA department
    Chaos

philip.shounev@chaos.com

Comment

Thanks, i use this workflow daily cause in the studio where i work there is not toomuch ram in the workstation and avoiding the use of VFB help a lot.
      Alessandro

Comment

Hi, i've tested it with the Hotfix 2 and the problem is now solved. Thanks for the great work as always.

Comment

Working...
        X