Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very bright object in Light Select pass

Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone can help with an issue I have from some time. I noticed some objects render very bright in Light Select pass (as You can see on the screen). Both object seen on the screen have pretty similar shaders (sampling is set to global not local). What I noticed the model that renders very bright also needs much more time for GI calculations (Irradiance map calculations takes very long). Do You know what can cause that? I use Vray Next up. 3.2 Thank You

Does it compose correctly?
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.hadzhiev View Post
      Does it compose correctly?
      No, unfortunatelly. I can't use Light select pass for those objects. The right hand image (above) is just beauty pass.

Comment

Could you send the scene to support@chaosgroup.com so we can take a look? Mention this thread in the e-mail along with a log from the rendering.
        Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.hadzhiev View Post
          Could you send the scene to support@chaosgroup.com so we can take a look? Mention this thread in the e-mail along with a log from the rendering.
          Solved: I checked the scene carefully and noticed reflection fallof was set to Light/Shadow instead of Fresnel. Sorry for bothering.

Comment

Working...
          X