X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid bitmap names on DR

Greetings,

//Sorry for my bad english.

I just tried to render a scene via Distributed (V-Ray GPU) rendering and V-Ray messages window seems like fully spammed with fake and never seen texture file names. It seems some numbering generated after it's name ("xxxx_1012.jpg") but I never seen them. I used only the original map without any numbering and only once. Can somebody help me please how can I get rid of them?

Thank you,

If you're certain these files are not required for your project, try removing your scene's missing assets through the Asset Tracking (File>Reference>Asset Tracking Toggle>Paths>Remove missing assets).
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.hadzhiev View Post
      If you're certain these files are not required for your project, try removing your scene's missing assets through the Asset Tracking (File>Reference>Asset Tracking Toggle>Paths>Remove missing assets).
      Thank you so much for your fast reply. The problem is that these files with extra numbers was never exist anywhere. They aren't exist in the Asset Tracking Toggle and I cannot remove them. It seems the 3dsmax or Vray generated them from original files and add numbers or something like this.:/

Comment

Another thing that comes to mind is missing UDIM textures. Are you using such textures? Also, are you using the On-demand mipmapped texture mode (Render setup>Perf>Textures)? If so, try switching to the Full-size mode and see if that makes any difference. There may be an issue with the mipmap generation if not. In the latter case, send the scene to support@chaosgroup.com so we can take a look. Mention this thread in the e-mail along with your V-Ray, host platform, GPU driver, and GPU model. Do update your GPU driver to the latest recommended one and test again prior to sending.
        Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
        X