1.47.03 DR problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.47.03 DR problem

hi. just tried a test dr render with 1.47.03 and the server buckets are coming back all black.also getting an error when it saves at begining.

i reinstalled 1.46.15 and all works fine!!!

any ideas people's....

Hi Jow,

I too am having problems with DR in 1.47.03. I haven't tried it in 1.46.15 so I am not sure if it is me or the software.

Check out my thread: http://www.chaoticdimension.com/foru...ic.php?t=11680

Any ideas? Vlado? I have sent Chaos my Vray logs so hopefully they will look into my problem and there will be a fix, if needed.

Thanks,

rpc212
    rpc212
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"DR or Die!"

Comment

I've also experienced this problem - the distributed buckets only appear while it's rendering the final image and no longer help calculate the IR map.

Also failed machines are no longer flagged in the Vray message screen - d'oh!
      --||atomcraft||--
      www.chrisglew.com
      | Sun Ultra 40 Workstation | XP 64 | 2X Dual Core Opteron64 280 | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA Quadro 4000 |

Comment

I've tried DR here with 1.47.03 and it seems to work fine - together with the flagging of the failed servers. Please check if you have updated all the render slaves properly with the same VRay version.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

ive got no problems here with DR

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Okay - I increased the resolution of the image I was working on, which made the IR map calulation longer.
            About half way though the IR pass, the slave machines did start calculating, which explains why it wasn't being flagged as a failed machine.

It seems this new version just takes longer to begin calculations on the slave machines, but it works though
            --||atomcraft||--
            www.chrisglew.com
            | Sun Ultra 40 Workstation | XP 64 | 2X Dual Core Opteron64 280 | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA Quadro 4000 |

Comment

ive just re-installed 1.47.03 and all is working fine....

the comps must of been having an off day!......

Comment

Working...
              X