Random Firefly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Firefly

I'm working on a scene and all of a sudden I've started seeing these firefly's randomly appearing even with sub-pixel mapping turned on. The first image shows the scene with lens effects and denoiser turned on, the second image is with them turned off. I'm using version 1.2 (5.10.02 build 2) and my settings are default brute force & light cache. This is happening whether I use Bucket or Progressive, they are just in different locations in the image. I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to fix its problem.

Hi devin,

Is it possible to share the scene with us so we can troubleshoot? You can forward it through our contact form, just make sure to mention this thread (or my name) in the email. Thanks!
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

You can run a V-Ray Scene Converter (on the right mouse menus) and it will take care of converting incompatible materials and maps, which are often the cause for issues as you're experiencing them.
      If that fails, then what Nikoleta suggested is the way to go.
      Lele
      Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
      ----------------------
      emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
      The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Working...
      X