Ambient Occlusion Render Element problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambient Occlusion Render Element problem

I understand that the AO pass is "The render element consists of a VRayExtraTex render element with a VRayDirt texture loaded in it." And I understand that Dirt has this setting: "Enabling Ignore invisible objects option also respects the Invisible parameter of V-Ray lights, causing them to be excluded from the rendering calculations." But AO doesn't appear to have that setting to correct the problem. And of course it's easier to just render and AO element as opposed to ExtraTex and Dirt.
    I of course am having the problem of a vray light being visible in the AO pass. Can this be fixed? thanx --ds

The option is already implemented in the latest internal nightlies, so it's just a matter of time for it to be implemented in the stable and official builds.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thanx for the info, Good to hear, although that won't help me today - I'll just have to do it the old way.

BTW, it seems that no one from Chaos is reading the Licensing forum. Can you check into this for me (and others) please: https://forums.chaosgroup.com/forum/...ng-has-changed

Comment

Working...
      X