using TX files crashes rendering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using TX files crashes rendering

Hi I recently start using tx textures and it seems that they crashes every scene. It happens only on render farm (deadline), workstations rendering fine. It doesnt matter what tx file it is or how scene is somposed. Everytime scene contains tx files its crashes time to time, job will eventualy finish rendering but with a lot of errors. Im using vray 5.10.03 and max 22.1 and deadline 10.1 which maybe can have something to do with the errors :/
    Thanks for any help

Hey frodopytlicek,

TX files should be working, although we've tested with max 2021 (time to update Deadline:P). Is it possible to provide an example scene file crashing just to check it out? You can forward it through our contact form, just make sure to mention this thread (or my name) in the subject. Much appreciated!
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Ok I will prepare the file. It seems its some combination of TX and something but removing TX fix the problem :/

Comment

Odd, we'll have to check that out. Do let us know when you forward the files, thanks!
        Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Hi there is thread on deadline support about this problem. https://forums.thinkboxsoftware.com/...ption/28039/32 but we dont find solution yet :/

Comment

We'd need a file to repro this.
            Lele
            Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
            ----------------------
            emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
            The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Lele I already sent it. Ticket number is 349-062-7886
              Last edited by frodopytlicek; 09-08-2021, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot!
                Lele
                Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
                ----------------------
                emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
                The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Working...
                X