Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License and Install issue

Hi VRay Team,

I posted this late last year as well but now it has become even worst.

On one of my 3 machines, when trying to install VRay I will get to the first splash screen, but there is no option to choose that I except the license agreement, so I can't proceed and install on that machine.

In the past I then simply copy and paste the VRay files from one of the other machines onto this one and all work fine.

But now with the latest build, I get the VRay watermark all over images rendered on that machine.

Please help!

Can you post a screenshot?

It is most probably a problem with your windows font or its size.
    Best Regards,
    Tisho

Comment

Install problem

Hi TishoChoas,

I think you are spot on because my system fonts on that machine is not standard. I once copy the fonts installed on that machine over to another by selecting and draging it across.

Normally when doing this with files over a network a copy stay on the original machine, but with the fonts they actually came across with out leaving copies on the original. I realized this to late and after the next boot-up the fonts on that machine hasn't been standard and I don't know how to fix it.

Of what would you like the screen shot to be?

Thnx

Geo

Comment

Sorry for the delay, Geo.

Try Display properties -> Appearance tab. Click on the text you want to change and change it underneath. I have Tahoma size 8 here and everything is fine.

About the screenshot - I am talking about a screenshot of the dialog where you got stuck. It is helpful to see what does it look like.
        Best Regards,
        Tisho

Comment

Install

Hi Tisho,

Well this time its me causing a delay, so sorry.

I have set the Windows font to Tahoma point size 8 but no luck.

Here is the Splash screen.

Comment

hmm, interesting, which Windows version do you have? Anyways, if you email us, we can get you a .zip archive to install the files manually.

Best regards,
            Vlado
            I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

i had same problem this week...

solved it with manual pressing `tab`and ´rightdirection´ button...

as you woul´d move without mouse...

thomes

Comment

Hi Thomes,

Thanx, but did you managed to solve the font issue as well?

Comment

You will need to reinstall your fonts. You will just need to copy them back from the machine that you copied them too.

Shouldnt be too hard.

If you want i have rar'ed up my fonts folder and can upload it for you to download if you want. Its about 40mb

Comment

Working...
                  X