Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray scene object include/exclude in light

Hi,
    it seems that including or excluding vrscene object in lights doesnt work. It a bug or its not possible?
    Thanks

Huh, you are right. I need to ask the developers why this is so. I'll write again with more information.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thanks, I hope its just a bug because our workflow for current project depends on this

Comment

Sorry to say, it is a bug (apparently for some time, since it is present in previous V-Ray versions). I've logged it (internal bug-tracker id: VMAX-11336) for developer investigation. A workaround may be exporting the scene as a VRayProxy instead. Another method is to render the VRayScene separately (masked) with Light Select elements with which to extract the lighting information and later comp it with the rest of the scene.
        Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thanks, tahts not good news for us any time estimation when it could be fied? we can use nightly if it will work

Comment

Still not working? We will need this for future project which come really soon

Comment

Unfortunately, we don't have spare resources to address this one any time soon.
              If it was that easy, it would have already been done

Peter Matanov
              Chaos

Comment

Working...
              X