"Export problem" warning message.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Export problem" warning message.

I currently have tons of these warnings on all the scenes I am working on right now. I need to render using network rendering, and I have been informed by my supervisor that these warning might cause a problem which will automatically stop the render and might block the render que, which we cant risk.

Any problem about how I could fix them up?

everything looks fine in the material editor, and renders. so I have no clue where the problem is.

Hey mohab_helmi,

These are just warning messages meaning that certain parameters are not supported (hence, will render differently). In this case you're probably rendering with GPU and the warning is regarding the Blur offset of your VRayBitmaps (it will render as if the value was set to default, since Blur offset is not supported on GPU).

As a workaround you can bake the Map result by right-clicking on the bitmap node and select Render Map, then reuse that file as a texture. Other than that, if you don't mind the difference, those warnings should not worry you at all - they should not cause the render process to stop, so everything should be fine. Do let us know if you encounter any issues though.
    Last edited by nikoleta.garkova; 19-08-2021, 07:31 AM.
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Working...
    X