Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cameras "Automatic Exposure" and "Automatic white balance" doesn´t work with backburner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameras "Automatic Exposure" and "Automatic white balance" doesn´t work with backburner?

First time since some years I have to render a movie. I notices, that VRay has for the camera "autonatic exposure" and "automatic white balance". I recognized that when rendering with backburner these features doesnt work. Am I right? Can somebody confirm this? I think, according to the fact, that Vray ist also installed on the render node it should work in the same way as it works with distributed rendering. What happens, when I try to render with the Chaos cloud?
    Workstation: Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4,20GHz 64 GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro P5000, Win10 Prof.<br>Rendernode: AMD Threadripper 2990wx 64 GB RAM, Win 10 Prof. MAX 2021.3, VRay 5 hotfix2, ForestPack, RailClone, RichDirt, KStudio ProjectManager....

Seems to work as expected on my end - both through Backburner and the Chaos Cloud. Tested with 5.10.03 (latest official). Could you test it out on a simple scene? If it works, send the problematic one so we can take a look.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

I try to do it next time.
      Workstation: Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4,20GHz 64 GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro P5000, Win10 Prof.<br>Rendernode: AMD Threadripper 2990wx 64 GB RAM, Win 10 Prof. MAX 2021.3, VRay 5 hotfix2, ForestPack, RailClone, RichDirt, KStudio ProjectManager....

Comment

Working...
      X