Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning: Consistent lighting elements are not supported with irradiance map and will be disabled.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: Consistent lighting elements are not supported with irradiance map and will be disabled.

When I replace Brute force, with Irradiant map, the render is done correctly but, in the log, I get a waning message that I don't know if it's normal or if it can be fixed. But how.? Maybe it's nothing serious. The message is
    "Warning: Consistent lighting elements are not supported with irradiance map and will be disabled."

It's normal. Read the yellow paragraph at the bottom to understand what the consistent lighting elements option does.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by hermit.crab View Post
      It's normal. Read the yellow paragraph at the bottom to understand what the consistent lighting elements option does.
      ok. But now in irradiance map mode it is slower than Brute force. Also in the version for 3dsmax there are options in Global Swich that solve this alarm. Why don't they exist in the Sketchup version?

Comment

Originally posted by alexpacio2015 View Post

Why don't they exist in the Sketchup version?
        Different integrations of V-Ray.

Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by hermit.crab View Post

Different integrations of V-Ray.
          so what is the solution? in previous versions there was no such problem and the performance differences were noticeable. I currently have ver 5.20.04.

Comment

V-Ray 5 is a different beast than the preceding ones.
            If you absolutely need the IRMap, it's best if you go back to V. 4.
            Lele
            Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
            ----------------------
            emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
            The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Working...
            X