Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z-Buffer

Hi folks;

I've been searching in the forum for similar posts, but couldn't find anything, so here it goes: for some reason when I check Vray to save the Z-Buffer for my renderings besides the fact that it doesn't save (but saves the other channels) I get this

which is far less useful than I can expect from it. I've set up the ranges and everything but nothing changed.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

Aneurisma

This is what you z depth channel will look like.
    If you save your file as a rpf or an rla the zdepth information will still come through correctly.

What channels do you have selected in the gbuffer rollout?
    Chris Jackson
    Shiftmedia
    www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

I suppose that's what it's looking like, but I'm used to this kind or z-depth:

It's no use for me to save RPF or RLA since I can't open it in photoshop... unless you know a trick I don't

About what channels I'm trying to save: they all work, except for the z-depth, that's strange, huh?

Thanks

Comment

this has been brought up before and I PERSONALLY have made your point. I dont understand why we cant get a more "versatile" zdepth buffer either.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

Working...
        X