Disable Viewport IPR process text?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable Viewport IPR process text?

I have a script that quickly capture viewports and saves them to bitmap files using viewport.getViewportDib.This works when using Viewport IPR as well, except that the process text in the lower left corner is captured in the bitmap.
    Is there a way to disable this text? The one that says "Rendering Image (pass xxx)..."?

Not that I'm aware of. Maybe you could crop it when outputting through the script or do it in post.
    Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

The point is to get the whole viewport without cropping...

Comment

Well, there's text also above, and all the wireframes that belong to viewport IPR, so it should be trivial to add the room at the top and bottom to crop it later (or right after viewport grabbing.).
        If it's uncluttered, uncropped, that you want, that comes from the VFB (and you can surely grab that too via maxscript.), the progress text and ancillary info belong to viewport-based IPR (making it optional would clutter the UI needlessly.).

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	118
Size:	510.9 KB
ID:	1161475
        Lele
        Trouble Stirrer in RnD @ Chaos
        ----------------------
        emanuele.lecchi@chaos.com

Disclaimer:
        The views and opinions expressed here are my own and do not represent those of Chaos Group, unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Working...
        X