Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vray viewport IPR has disappeared and the 'Vray menu registration button' does not work.

Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray viewport IPR has disappeared and the 'Vray menu registration button' does not work.

Earlier today my Vray viewport IPR was working fine in 3Ds Max but then it disappeared from the dropdown list (standard, high quality, etc...). It seems that I am still able to render using Vray, it is just no longer available in my viewports.

THINGS I HAVE TRIED:

I read on another post to re-register using the 'Vray menu registration' button, however when I click on that icon in the toolbar nothing happens.

I also read to try typing "registerVRayMenus()" in the MAXScript Listener would help, but I am prompted with "undefined" in blue letters.

I have reinstalled Vray

I have updated my GPU driver

I have restarted my PC

Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    Last edited by christopher_rose; 07-03-2023, 01:37 PM.
  • Answer selected by vladimir_krastev at 16-03-2023, 06:40 AM.

HI, thanks for posting. Have you tried to reinstall your 3ds Max? Before you do that you can try to reset it. If none of this helps, please open a ticket using our support contact form for further assistance.

Comment

HI, thanks for posting. Have you tried to reinstall your 3ds Max? Before you do that you can try to reset it. If none of this helps, please open a ticket using our support contact form for further assistance.
      Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Resetting my 3ds Max setting solved the issue.

Comment

Working...
        X