Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray denoiser for render elements dont work

Hello,
    I have a problem, i just dont understand how to denoise the vray render element using the vray denoiser.
    I activated the vray denoiser in render element, im rendering in progressive sampler.
    i also checked the denoise option for my render elements but i can only see that the rgb is being denoised, but not any of the render elements.
    Did i missed something ?

Hi, thanks for posting. If you have enabled the check box "Denoise" in the render element it should work.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3dsmax_2023-06-01_12-09-23.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	1182358

Which denoiser engine are you using?
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hello Vladimir,
      I am using Nvidia denoiser and i checked already the denoise parameter but i cant see that the elements are denoised.
      I am rendering in progressive render and i can see that the denoiser i working during every pass on the rgb channel but not to the reflection or other render elements passes .
      I often stop the render when the quality is enought to me so i rarely go until the end of render processing.
      Is the rendering process need to be finish for the render elements denoise ?

Comment

Hi, if you stop your render using "cancel" the denoiser will not apply or save to render elements. Please use "stop" instead.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3dsmax_2023-06-05_12-16-15.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	1182660

Comment

Thanks for answer, i used to use the stop button from the vray frame buffer, but work perfectly now with this stop button !

Comment

The "stop" button in the VFB actually works as the "cancel" button in the render progress window. I will report this so the documentation reflects it better.

Comment

Working...
            X