my scene sundenly rendering yellow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my scene sundenly rendering yellow!

Hello, I have a scene that out of nowhwere started rendering yellow. I rendered one camera angle (5 hours render) without issues. I cnahged camera angle. did a test rennder which was fine, then rendered high rez and went to bed. 6 hours later, I checked and entire scene was yellow. Please help!

Hi, thanks for posting. What versions of V-Ray CPU and 3ds Max are you using? Did you make another camera for your other angle? Check all your settings carefully. If you render the lower resolution again, do you still have the issue. Do you see "yellow" in all passes, do you have a solid yellow screen? Could you send us the rendered image and the one with the issue?

Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Hi there. thanks for getting back to me. I had to revert to a previous scene. I'm using max 2024.1 Vray 6 update 1.2 my CPU is a Ryzen 9 7950x. Lower resolution, different cameras, updated the HDRI (from cosmos) all render elements has same yellow cast.. really weird.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by robert_terry; 22-10-2023, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Hi, thanks for posting. Is it possible that you switched off one of the RGB channels?

Click image for larger version

Name:	3dsmax_2023-10-23_10-27-49.gif
Views:	118
Size:	739.5 KB
ID:	1193671
        Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
        Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Thank you, sir! That's exactly what it was. I inadvertantly unchecked the blue channel...Thanks so much for the insight.
          Best Regards,

Comment

Working...
          X