Material editor refresh issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Material editor refresh issues

Everytime I load a previous project I have some refresh issues with my material editor (vray 6.20.00).
    Resetting the material cache won't work, resetting the material inside the Material Editor doesn't work either and changing the Material Editor inside the Render setup also doesn't do anything. I need to change the renderengine to scanline (inside the Renderer setting) and reset the viewports inside the Material Editor to get my spheres back to eventually return to the vray engine. Can someone help me out with this issue?
    Attached Files
    3dsMax 2024 | Vray 6 (Update 2) | AMD 5950X | 128GB | RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Pro

Hi, thanks for posting. Please download and install the latest official version of V-Ray and your issue should be fixed. If this does not resolve your issue, please contact us again.
    Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by vladimir_krastev View Post
      Hi, thanks for posting. Please download and install the latest official version of V-Ray and your issue should be fixed. If this does not resolve your issue, please contact us again.
      Strange...I had this version already installed, but after a clean install everything works! Thanks Vladimir!
      3dsMax 2024 | Vray 6 (Update 2) | AMD 5950X | 128GB | RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Pro

Comment

Working...
      X