• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Cosmos error importing asset

I got an Issues like this:

I try to fix it out,but failed.
    now I need some help &here is my cb.log

{"severity":"error","time":"2024-01-15T09:09:34.121+0800","message":"error while processing unary gRPC request","method":"/content.v1beta2.ImportAPI/Import","error":"item does not exist (0de96bf7-49fd-3fb6-0cc6-a0297d8ccfe3)","stacktrace":"git.chaosgroup.com/galaxy/content-browser/service/server/api/grpcapi/grpcinterceptor.ErrorHandlingUnaryServerIntercepto r.func1\n\tC:/gitlab/builds/X22fX61E/0/galaxy/content-browser/service/server/api/grpcapi/grpcinterceptor/error.go:75\ngoogle.golang.org/grpc.chainUnaryInterceptors.func1.1\n\tC:/gitlab/builds/X22fX61E/0/galaxy/content-browser/vendor/google.golang.org/grpc/server.go:1138\ngithub.com/grpc-ecosystem/go-grpc-middleware/recovery.UnaryServerInterceptor.func1\n\tC:/gitlab/builds/X22fX61E/0/galaxy/content-browser/vendor/github.com/grpc-ecosystem/go-grpc-middleware/recovery/interceptors.go:33\ngoogle.golang.org/grpc.chainUnaryInterceptors.func1.1\n\tC:/gitlab/builds/X22fX61E/0/galaxy/content-browser/vendor/google.golang.org/grpc/server.go:1138\ngoogle.golang.org/grpc.chainUnaryInterceptors.func1\n\tC:/gitlab/builds/X22fX61E/0/galaxy/content-browser/vendor/google.golang.org/grpc/server.go:1140\ngit.chaosgroup.com/galaxy/content-proto/gen/go/v1beta2._ImportAPI_Import_Handler\n\tC:/gitlab/builds/X22fX61E/0/galaxy/content-browser/vendor/git.chaosgroup.com/galaxy/content-proto/gen/go/v1beta2/import_api.pb.go:921\ngoogle.golang.org/grpc.(*Server).processUnaryRPC\n\tC:/gitlab/builds/X22fX61E/0/galaxy/content-browser/vendor/google.golang.org/grpc/server.go:1301\ngoogle.golang.org/grpc.(*Server).handleStream\n\tC:/gitlab/builds/X22fX61E/0/galaxy/content-browser/vendor/google.golang.org/grpc/server.go:1642\ngoogle.golang.org/grpc.(*Server).serveStreams.func1.2\n\tC:/gitlab/builds/X22fX61E/0/galaxy/content-browser/vendor/google.golang.org/grpc/server.go:938"}

Hello,

Does this happen with every asset that you are trying to import ? If the error occurs only when importing specific one, I would suggest that you delete the asset through Cosmos browser and than download it again.

Best regards,
    Philip
    Philip Shounev
    QA department
    Chaos

philip.shounev@chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by Philip Shounev View Post
      Hello,

Does this happen with every asset that you are trying to import ? If the error occurs only when importing specific one, I would suggest that you delete the asset through Cosmos browser and than download it again.

Best regards,
      Philip
      thx, guys.It happened everytime.
      Chaos Cosmos can't be used right now.

Comment

Hi, jiakang_cao

If you download and import some new asset in a fresh scene do you get any errors? In case you do, could you please attach the full cb.log and your config.json file.
        Also you mentioned that you tried fixing the issue, did you do a clean install of V-Ray or Cosmos already?

Thanks!

Comment

I've been PM chatting with jiakang_cao about a possible cause to this problem. I believe the problem happens after installting GIT https://git-scm.com/download/win
          Jiakang_cao also had GIT installed, and I got this problem on 4 machines where GIT was installed.

Comment

Working...
          X