X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vray 6 and i9-14900kf crash all the time

Hello
    We bought a new computer i9-14900kf
    Everything works fine during work but when doing a render test with vbf or rendering the computer crashes all the time.​
    3dmax 2024 vray 62002
    128 gb ram, nvidia rtx 4080
    Last edited by ran_sarfati; 27-03-2024, 03:31 AM.

Hi, thanks for posting.

When you say that the computer crashes do you mean that the whole machine restarts/freezes or only 3ds Max?
    Do you get the Blue Screen of Death error?

Are you having issues only in a specific scene or in any scene you try to render?
    Could you please run a V-Ray Benchmark test and let us know how it goes.
    Please test your hardware. It could be the case that your processor shows poor stability under heavy load.
    Run a stress test (for example this one) to see if your system is stable under load. Please do that at your own risk or get professional hardware help.

If you are getting issues only with a specific scene, please archive it and send it to support.
    If you are getting these issues with random scenes this could indicate a hardware issue.

Vladimir Krastev | chaos.com
    Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

somtimes just 3dmax crash and somtimes all machin restrats no blue screen.
      it happens with several sceens.

Comment

I understand.

Could you please run a V-Ray Benchmark test and let us know how it goes.
        Please test your hardware. It could be the case that your processor shows poor stability under heavy load.
        Run a stress test (for example this one) to see if your system is stable under load. Please do that at your own risk or get professional hardware help.​
        Please go trough these steps carefully and record your screens with the results. Monitor the CPU temperatures as well.
        After you've done with the above tests, send us one of the scenes you have issues with for review.

Comment

this is bencmark fail after few sec
          Attached Files

Comment

ok did some changes in the bios all sems ok for now
            Attached Files

Comment

Great, thanks for the follow up. If you continue to have issues that may be related to V-Ray please contact us again.

Comment

Working...
              X