Wire colour saving out cut and shifted but looks fine in VFB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wire colour saving out cut and shifted but looks fine in VFB

Having a weird issue where when saving out the wirecolour element the file cuts off the right hand section and overlays it on the left hand side. in the frame buffer it looks fine but if you copy paste or save it, this happens. all other passes work, it just seems to be the wire colour. re adding the element did not fix it.

Any ideas what would cause this?

VRays denoiser upscale was the problem

Comment

It's noted in the docs that elements, which do not have the "Denoise" option are calculated using a simple interpolation. This is most likely the case. I'm interested in reproducing the issue though, so mind if you simplify and send the scene? It doesn't happen on a very simple one.
      Aleksandar Hadzhiev | chaos.com
      Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Originally posted by hermit.crab View Post
        It's noted in the docs that elements, which do not have the "Denoise" option are calculated using a simple interpolation. This is most likely the case. I'm interested in reproducing the issue though, so mind if you simplify and send the scene? It doesn't happen on a very simple one.
        just seeing if i can simplify the scene now. its pretty big so i'm hoping the scene itself has turned problematic and i can send it with just a few objects in.

Comment

Working...
        X