Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elevations not all rendering out

Hi all,

I have a job which renders fine as perspectives but the client has asked for elevations to be generated to look the same as the perspectives. On some elevations (for example "front") the network rendering machine pauses near the end of the rendering stage (preprocessing all ok etc). The resolution is only 2400x2400 so this isnt the problem.

anyone have a solution for this?

will try changing from dynamic to static memory next and see if that helps.

BTW: i have already turned off all furniture and people before rendering thinking that the high polycount was the reason but it hasnt helped.

Thanks,

Paul

Can You show a render with the problem, would be halepful ;
    Thanx ;

Best regards,
    nikki Candelero
    .:: FREE Your MINDs, LIVE Your IDEAS ::.

Comment

sure if you think it helps... This image will sit here forever without finishing. As you can see its not a really complicated scene. Does this only in elevation.

Comment

what is there in that bucket , as geometry... ?

Best regards,
        nikki Candelero
        .:: FREE Your MINDs, LIVE Your IDEAS ::.

Comment

Have you tried making a camera with orthographic projection clicked on? Or even a camera that's really far from your scene but zoomed in all the way? I've never had much luck rendering out iso views.
          Austin Watts
          Render Media

Blurring more than 20,000 cars since May, 2001.

Comment

Vray in the past I know had issues with the ortho camera, the only work aroud I found with vlado's help is what austin described with moving the camera wayyyyy back and zoom in on it.

-dave
            Cheers,
            -dave
            ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

I don't have any explanations, but a quick solution perhaps. Did you try canceling then doing a region render on the missing area? (Don't clear the frame buffer between!)
              sigpic
              J. Scott Smith Visual Designs

FB Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/jssvisualdesigns
              http://www.linkedin.com/in/jscottsmith
              https://jscottsmith.com/

Comment

I wonder if it is because i have viewport clipping on?

Candelero there is only simple mesh elements in that bucket such as the driveway ramp and retaining walls

ill try what you suggest first CCS and then resort to a camera thats really far away. this will suck though because this is due this afternoon and i have 8 elevations to render along with their people/tree layers. ohwell 4 out of 8 rendered so thats something

the long distance camera may be the most reliable solution so ill try that

Comment

Is there any displacement or transparent objects in that area? Also, do you have the bitmap pager on - if yes, try turning it off.

Best regards,
                  Vlado
                  I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
                  X