Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sploches artifacts and one day without sleep................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sploches artifacts and one day without sleep................

Look at the image i have maked this scene to make some studio renderings but something is wrong.....

I have one big vray light in scene and 2 smaller nothing strange.

and one lamp with Vraylightmtl

The scene is mainly white not pure RGB 240

Here are the settings:

...:::Visit my web site:::...

Hi Linda,

Maybe it's the Vraylightmtl? Have you used it before without problem?
    Surreal Structures
    http://surrealstructures.com/blog

Comment

Hi Fran No actualy i havent is the first time but i did a test without and the problem was still there so, i stay remodelling the scene right now to se if that can be the problem hmmmmmmmmmm............another sleepless night as i must finish this for tomorrow.

Anyway mean while i remodel any other suggestion are offcourse welcome.

Comment

hi Linda , do you have camera correction in your scene ? if yes uncheck , in the Vray : System »» shade context compatibility »» Max-compatible shade context( work in Camera space)

regards

Paulo Silva

Comment

paulo: I had in the beggining and because i know that this can be a problem i did remove it but without resault.

I stay finish the rebuilding of the scene i will soon make a new test to se if it will work thx for your suggestion.

Comment

try least square fit instead of delauny and see if the problem goes away.
            You can contact StudioGijs for 3D visualization and 3D modeling related services and on-site training.

Comment

does it do it if you don't use DR?
              Eric Boer
              Dev

Comment

Ok the problem was the scene after rebuilding the walls and after i merged all the modelled objects, new settings and lights it works finaly!

sorry for taking your time but my thinking didn't go there.........

Comment

Working...
                X