Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All licences are enagaged problem

Hello everybody

very recently my machine started not seeing the VRay licence server, unfortunately I am in an office 30 odd miles from the main server so
    I can only ask for assistance via phone and email, so I do not know what has been done to the server recently.

I noticed an identical posting saying that all licences are enagaged and not seeing the server and that NOD32 and firewalls may be to blame, but as far as I know these have not been altered or installed. We do use Sophos, but I did in a previous company which caused no problems.

Any thoughts from anybody.

Thanks

you are remotely logging onto the liscence server?
    could it be possible that what its telling you is true? maybe it is engaged and maybe its someone who hacked into the server. im just making guesses here

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Try restarting the VRLServer application.

Best regards,
      Vlado
      I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Yea I am having a similar problem, got NOD32 after my norton subscription expired and now max7 and VRLServer crash to desktop when max requests a license.

/BlueShift
        Saad "BlueShift" Ur Rahman
        saad.ur.rahman<at>gmail<dot>com

"Professional built the Titanic, amateurs built the Arc."

Comment

nod is no good when it comes to your liscences. its a great anti-virus and i use it on my internet system, but i keep it far from my work stations

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

We are engaged again

After all the kerfuffle, I re-installed VRay after being told by my IT dept. they had acquired another licence. And of course its my computer at fault, but at least its working now.

Comment

Working...
            X