Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving Gi Map Problem

Hi !
    A little problem when Saving the GI Map Without rendering the image.
    Max Crashes... but the map is very often saved.
    It seems to happen only when "Dont render final image" is checked.

2d little problem, When i use "Override Material" on prepared scene with textures etc,
    Vray cannot render and crashes. I think we must use this function before applying textures...
    Not very important problem.

Used on Max6 with the last build of vray on Xp pro sp1 with 2Go RAm and in distributed rendering mode.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another problem but less important, I've received Max8 (on the same machine with Max 6)
    It works normally with Vray for Max8. (There are some problems on Max8 as other people discribed.)
    The main problem I have is that on other computers, Vray dummy doesn't work. I don't know what to do. In the Vray log, it does the same job like Vray dummy for max6. But here, it lights, shut down and try again.
    I remember some problems like it before.

I go on working with Max6... so bad.

Thank you
    Bye !
    Gael

the crash is a known bug

---------------------------------------------------
    MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
    stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

Luckily we haven't had any of those problems yet with Max8. In fact I was successfully using DR with 2 additional computers yesterday. I didn't want to push my luck and try for more. 2 Dual dual core opterons + a dual xeon on DR = fast.
      Tim Nelson
      timnelson3d.com

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

Working...
        X