Weird...Can not find Dialog Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird...Can not find Dialog Boxes

After installing a script...or maybe it just seemed that way....a bunch of my dialog boxes are now really far away....I need to change my res to 1600 to find them and then change it back...Problem is I still can not find my material editor........Anyone have any ides?

Thanx

Eric
    Eric Camper
    Studio 3D
    www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

just search through the 3dsmax.ini for 'pos' and set the values in there to something reasonable.. like 100, 100 or something
    Dave Buchhofer. // Vsaiwrk

Comment

try the following:
      open the material editor
      right after pressing m or pushing the button, press alt, then space, then arrow down, then enter, then push any arrow key once. now move your mouse left and/or right without touching any button and sooner or later your floating window will reappear from the side. you can check what it effectively does with with a visible float window before

regards,
      michael
      This signature is only a temporary solution

Comment

to add to shushidelic's tip, once you hit the an arrow key the window will me locked to the mouse until you press a button so you can move the window with the mouse instead of repeatedly using the arrow keys.
        Eric Boer
        Dev

Comment

already edited my post
          This signature is only a temporary solution

Comment

heh,
            Eric Boer
            Dev

Comment

Originally posted by Sushidelic
              try the following:
              open the material editor
              right after pressing m or pushing the button, press alt, then space, then arrow down, then enter, then push any arrow key once. now move your mouse left and/or right without touching any button and sooner or later your floating window will reappear from the side. you can check what it effectively does with with a visible float window before

regards,
              michael
              sounds like a dance! now move your mouse left.......!!!

Comment

Haha....at first I thought you were pulling my leg....SOunds like how I got infinite lives in Super Mario Bros....or was it Contra......Ahhh....Good ol Nintendo...Thanx all

Eric
                Eric Camper
                Studio 3D
                www.dbfinc.com/studio3d

Comment

Working...
                X