Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "failed to inialize"

Hello everyone,

I upgraded to Viz 2007. Everything was working fine, but the other day I started getting errors when loading Viz

I am getting errors "vrayplane60 and vrayplane failed to initialize Error Code 126 - the specified module could not be found...

Ive tried reinstalling Vray but the errors dont seem to go away.

What should I do?

Ive posted another problem I have in the General section - about a texture map not loading. I also have Forrest Pro plugin running and the trees dont show up either. When going thru the passes, they sometimes start to show, them BOOM they go away....

Any hlep would be appreciated.

TIA.

Arkitec

see the link posted below..

http://www.chaosgroup.com/forum/phpB...ic.php?t=11640
    claude
    Originally posted by 3DMK
    do I want to be a rich business man or a poor artist?

caddworkx

Comment

well............ok

Well I deselected the check samples button..... it rendered fine at 720x 486............ I thought AWESOME...

Rerendered at 1440 x 972 . . . . the texture didnt show up...

Regardless, I have emailed chaosgroup to get the older version to use.

Point being, I dont think this was fixed in 2007.

Arkitec

Comment

Re: "failed to inialize"

Originally posted by Arkitec
        I am getting errors "vrayplane60 and vrayplane failed to initialize Error Code 126 - the specified module could not be found...
        For some reason which is not quite clear, 3dsmax sometimes re-orders the lines in the plugin.ini file, which causes some V-Ray specific plugins to fail to load. In that case, open the plugin.ini file and move the additional v-ray plugins path to the end of the plugin directories list and these errors should go away.

Best regards,
        Vlado
        I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Re: "failed to inialize"

Originally posted by vlado
          For some reason which is not quite clear, 3dsmax sometimes re-orders the lines in the plugin.ini file, which causes some V-Ray specific plugins to fail to load. In that case, open the plugin.ini file and move the additional v-ray plugins path to the end of the plugin directories list and these errors should go away.

Best regards,
          Vlado
          Thanks Vlado. For some reason this just happened on a new system I just put together. Thanks for having the answer there waiting for me.
          Tim Nelson
          timnelson3d.com

Comment

Ive just start having this exact problem. I have tried fixing the ini file, but still not working.

I have checked the plugins are still in the right places.

Any help please!

Comment

There might be multiple plugin.ini files on your computer (one in the 3ds max root folder, and others in the "Documents and Settings"/"Users" folder respectively for Windows XP/Vista). Check that all of them contain the same thing.

Best regards,
              Vlado
              I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

I just un-installed the old beta of Phoenix and have the 126 error code now aeffecting SimCloth, BerconMetaBalls and all plugins in the vrayplugins folder

---------------------------
                Error Loading DLLs
                DLL <C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2010\plugins\simcloth3.dlm> failed to initialize.
                Error code 126 - The specified module could not be found.

OK

error. I searched the forum and found that i should move the vray additional plugin line in the plugin.ini to the last position. I did that but it still occurs! I searched for another plugin.ini but the on in the max root is the only one i have in use.

Please help asap, thanks in advance.

Anselm
                Last edited by PsychoSilence; 04-10-2011, 08:19 AM.
                Anselm von Seherr - Thoss, incendii VFX www.incendii.com

Comment

Working...
                X