GLOSSY PROBLEM - white dots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLOSSY PROBLEM - white dots

In this Interiror I been played with Vlado's Universal settings (Vray 1.47.03):
    Res. 2000 x 1333; LWF mode enabled
    Two Vray light, One is Directional (sun) with Vray shadows: Mult 4, RBG 255,255,251; Bias 0,01; box area shadows 80,80, sub 8. Second Vray light (plane) is in Interior with mult of 30, unchecked store with irr...sub 8. Environment mult. 4,0; RBG 234,230,255
    A QMC 1, 10; Reflective & Refractive on;
    Primary bounces 1,0; QMC 8 sub
    Secondary bounces 0,9; LC 1000; 0,02; Screen; 4 passes; Nearest, Int. Samp. 5; checked to use LC for glossy rays
    QMC 1,0; 0,001; Min samp. 16; Gl. Sub mult.16
    Color mapping: Gamma - dark 1,0; bright 0,454 ; unchecked Clamp and background...

I change A QMC Vlado's 1,100 for my 1,10 and increase in QMC min. samples to 16 and Gl. Sub mult. to 16 because this make detail in the darkest area mouch lighter.
    The probles persist in both settings, a bright dots in glossy area. Couch material is black with refl of 0,7; RGB 55,55,55 Sub 8. Increase this sub of material to 20 produce the same result.
    Vlado say that leave this at the default value. I've been trying everything to get corect result, unchecked the LC for glossy rays, increase the LC, lowering 0,01, Fixed 0,04, Int. Sampl. To 10, QMC 0,85; 0,001; min samp. 8; Gl. Sub mult.1... stil got the dots.

Only thing that eliminated these white dots is switch to Adaptive subdivision 0,2
    Why is make this with A QMC Image sampler?

Thanks for answer
    [/img]
    www.visumporec.com

Those would appear to be actually reflective GI caustics. Typically it takes a hell of a lot of samples for those to clear up. It would best to turn them off in this case.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Thanks Vlado
      www.visumporec.com

Comment

Working...
      X