Blue GI problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue GI problem.

Why is this happening. I also have lots of invalid texture coordinates errors.

www.VisualizationStudio.com

My first guess would be an badly imported Xfrog plant (xfr format), they have a nasty habit of doing this. But i dont see any in the image...
    That for the invalid texture errors BTW, not to sure if that would cause the blue thingy going on.

Comment

The invalid texture co-ordinates would almost definilty be causing the blueness.
      Its basically saying that an object in your scene doesnt have proper UVW mapping on it. look in the log and it should tell you what object, then try to fix its UVW

failing that.. just select everything and drop a box uvw over the scene and see if th error goes away.

Comment

i can see a blue object under the road, maybe thats causing the blue
        Chris Jackson
        Shiftmedia
        www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

maybe k-mart is having a blue light special close by

---------------------------------------------------
          MSN addresses are not for newbies or warez users to contact the pros and bug them with
          stupid questions the forum can answer.

Comment

that odd value for the W coordinates is known to be an xfrog problem.
            Loading the plant in xfrog and saving it as .3ds should make the issue go away.
            I see though, that also the V coordinates seem wrong, so maybe is some object imported badly.
            Hide and check, if that's the case

Lele

Comment

The problem was in bad uw maping of the stairs. Its ok now. Thanks.
              www.VisualizationStudio.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X