No announcement yet.

Major problem, potentially IR map/xref related

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll send it down to the farm now, but it wont render on our production machines and only works on 10 of 30 farm machines. I think 'icing on the cake' is a fairly apt term.

Comment

After speaking to some guys in the office, i'm going to have to put this on hold for a day or 2, theres too much work left on the rest of the site so i'm going to get everything out of the way first so theres nothing hanging over my head.

Thanks for all your help so far guys, I really appreciate the effort.

Comment

no worries, just shoot me an email if you need more help
        Chris Jackson
        Shiftmedia
        www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

I had an odd problem similar to this a while back. For some reason, turning off 'check sample visibility' in the IRmap settings fixed it. Maybe worth a shot.

Comment

You got my hopes up then, but its already off.

Comment

Did you use LC or GMC as Secondary?
              We've had this problem too where it seems the IRMap gets corrupted for no apparent reason. This usually happens when using LC. Switching to QMC seems to work.
              sigpic

Vu Nguyen
              -------------------------
              www.loftanimation.com.au

Comment

This is QMC, LC causes too many problems with big scenes to be really useful past a certain point anymore. Same problem that you mention, only I seem to get it a lot with huge interior spaces.

Comment

How far is your scene from the origin? if it is far from the origin it might be an issue.
                  Eric Boer
                  Dev

Comment

Working...
                  X