Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet

Comment

interesting. okay. I of course made sure my sun was turned off. I had no idea, when using the daylight system, that it automatically included a skylight as well. Funny it doesn't crash everytime though.

"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fu**ed you."

Comment

thanks everyone. turning off the skylight definately stops the crash. i didn't even know that setting was there
        and now the renders look more like a vray render...with nice shadows. before everything was really washed out.
        -joe
        www.boxxtech.com

Comment

The next release will simply ignore the skylight part so that the crash will be avoided.

Best regards,
          Vlado
          I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Make sure you turn OFF both the Direct light as well as the Skylight.
            Just to use the system to LINK your V-RaySun 'cause of the time adjust.
            I dont think you would need the "Daylight" system at all, for these purposes you can simply use "Sunlight" wich only uses a sun to link to, no worries about a skylight, just one "check" less

Comment

the skylight also shows up in the lightlister when you create a daylight system. You can turn it off from there as well.

Comment

Working...
              X